- Inbound & Outbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Paid Search & Analytics
- YouTube & Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
While the Creative by Clark focus is largely on the design, development, and maintenance of WordPress websites, once built, there is still much to do to optimize and promote the site. Rather than referral to an often expensive third-party agency, we can now offer digital marketing services. Sensitive previously that she lacked the qualifications to provide these services to her clients, Debbie Clark, Owner/Principal, is now a Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP) via the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) and Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) via the American Marketing Association (AMA). Maintaining certification requires a commitment to ongoing CPD (Continuing Professional Development) — thus ensuring skills in this quickly evolving discipline remain current and relevant. See credentials.
Digital Marketing Components
The Digital Marketing field touches on the component areas below while not all clients pursue the full depth of available options for their business.
- Digital Marketing Research
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads
- Display & Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimization (WordPress)
- Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital Marketing Research
- How do you identify your target audience?
- How can you reach new customers and vertical markets?
- How can traditional and digital media work together (outbound vs inbound)?
- How do you compare to your competition?
These are just a few digital marketing research areas that are important to conduct before you launch any initiative. Understanding your brand and the marketplace (competitors) helps improve outcomes.
- Digital Research Brand Audit
- Developing Research-based Marketing Objectives
- Research on Mechanisms to Connect with the Customer
- Defining the Target Audience
- Developing Personas to Model the Target Audience
- Cultural Research
How to create your website and other digital content that speaks to people, at the right time and via the right channels. Understand what works for you by tracking and measuring performance.
- Content Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- Developing a Content Marketing Plan
- Publishing and Distributing Content
- Using Content Research to Find Opportunities
- Creating and Curating Content
- Metrics and Performance
Social Media Marketing
How can you bring your brand story to life on all the right platforms? The secret is repurposing as much creativity as possible to lower costs and expedite go-to-market processes. Grow and engage a community around your offering. Define your audience and give them more to care about. Social ‘likes’ are considered a vanity metric.
- Key Social Platforms for Digital Marketing focusing on Facebook & LinkedIn for business
- Twitter is conversational, and while it can be used for business, it requires a significant commitment to Tweet frequency. Further, as Twitter verification now requires a financial investment with mixed validity reviews, is this worthwhile to the business? This should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Other social media platforms: Pinterest, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube (in conjunction with others), and more specialized or presently controversial like TikTok
- Growing and Engaging an Audience
- Developing Data-Driven Audience and Campaign Insights
- Setting up a Social Media Experience for a Business
- Creating and Optimizing Social Media Campaigns
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is all about getting on that first Google page, staying top of the list, and at the top of mind. Develop keyword strategies, understand the types of content that attract users, optimize rankings, and then convert visitors to customers.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Keywords and SEO Content Plan
- Measuring SEO Performance
- Aligning SEO and Business Objectives
- Optimize Organic Search Ranking
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) using Google Ads
Develop Pay-Per-Click campaigns using Google Ads, bid auctions, and build your business targeting strategy. Optimize campaigns, track conversions, and measure your ROI.
- Establish the Fundamentals of what the business needs for Paid Search
- Search Campaign Management
- Paid Search Campaign Measurement
- Paid Search Campaign Creation with Google Ads
Set up, manage, and optimize your business YouTube channel. Target, test, and develop your use of the Google Display Network and get creative with visual formats.
- Fundamentals of Display and Video Advertising
- Google Display Network and Video Ad Formats
- Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel
- Creating Display and Video Campaigns
- Targeting Display and Video Campaigns
- Measurement and Optimization
Creative by Clark does not create video advertisements but can work with a third-party supplier to manage and coordinate.
Your email list is one of your most powerful assets. Creative by Clark helps you to manage and segment your data, test headlines, and maximize open rates and ROI. More complex is the integration of marketing automation. Understanding and complying with data management regulations is a critical component and is based on geography.
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Email Design
- Testing and Optimizing an Email Campaign
- Tools and Strategy
- Marketing Automation
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign
What makes a winning website? A well-designed, optimized WordPress site must not only look good but also delivers for your business. Creative by Clark has always regularly included optimization best practices with websites that we build and maintain. We can audit non-WordPress* sites based on third-party testing tools and provide feedback to implement needed changes for website optimization improvements.
- Web Design and Website Optimization
- Website Metrics and Developing Insight
- Design Principles and Website Copy
- User-Centered Design and Website Optimization
*Creative by Clark may opt out of any direct modification of non-WordPress websites as we are very specialized in our focus. We will assess each project on a case-by-case basis depending on the platform.
Discover what your customer wants, likes, needs, and does. Understand how they use your website, and then set up goals and monitor conversions. Creative by Clark can perform independent services or help set things up for you to manage yourself. We can help teach you how to make sense of what can be very in-depth feedback from Google with its jargon.
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Creating and Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Setting Goals with Google Analytics
- Analyzing and Recording Google Analytics Data
- Monitoring Campaigns with Google Analytics Reports
Digital Marketing Strategy
Underneath your digital activity, you need solid objectives. Develop a Digital Marketing Strategy to create a clear vision of your strategy. Make it actionable with budget, channel and media plans, KPIs, and more.
- Digital Strategy Research
- Digital Strategy Fundamentals
- Setting Strategy Objectives and KPIs
- Developing a Creative Strategy
- Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Communicating a Digital Marketing Strategy
Creative by Clark Digital Marketing Services are priced on demand and are time-intensive. Given that Debbie is recently certified, she feels that clients willing to trust in her emerging expertise should receive these services at a very fair and competitive cost. In some instances, a project-based price may be recommended over an hourly rate that she’ll discount for the next few months till she has built some traction and speed in utilizing new tools.