Brand Identity Portfolio
The brand is more than a logo.
Creative by Clark has significant historical experience with Brand.
What is a brand?
Your brand is everything you say and do — forming a clear and consistent image in your target audience’s mind. While your brand image and the environment in which it lives are always changing, you can also look at it as:
- your organization’s persona
- a reflection of your organization’s mission, values, and culture
- a catalyst for sales, donations, renewals, and other forms of support
- a shorthand for what your customers, members, supporters, and employees expect from your organization
- a device by which people quickly identify your organization, product, service, or cause
- a foundation for your earned reputation in the marketplace
- a key component in all your communications that ties your organization to its customers, members, and other stakeholders
- a tool for building loyalty
- an organizational asset that needs to be nurtured and protected
- colors, typography, imagery, and graphics that work in concert to communicate a marketing message
- the brand IS strategy
Brand Identity Portfolio: Logo Design Examples
Creative by Clark logo or logotype designs include copyright transfer and output in numerous file formats and variations as agreed.
Clients are provided a copy of the master AI files and a set of both CMYK and RGB versions, including eps, tiff, pdf, jpg, and png (with transparency). Also provided is a black & white and/or grayscale version along with one of two color variations to adjust for white versus dark backgrounds. When an icon is included in the design, it is common to provide a horizontal and stacked version, too.
Brand Identity Portfolio: Brand Standards Examples
Following are two examples of Brand Standards belonging to two businesses now closed.
Technically, much of the work completed with BizCarta was during my tenure as their Chief Marketing Officer, when I led a total re-brand (see BizCarta Brand Case Study).
I began working with Stasis Services in 2008 and enjoyed a strong relationship for many years. The owner made a difficult decision to retire and close in early 2022.
HomePro Handyman now maintains its website independently, but I created its original brand identity: logo designs, brand standard, assistance with positioning, stationery system, and its WordPress website.
Brand Identity Portfolio: Case Studies & White Papers
Coming Soon to include “The Chocolate Penguin™ The persona as an internal branding agent.”