- Branded Case Studies
- Anonymized Use Cases
We present a selection of Case Studies and Use Cases that highlight our skills, strategic thinking, and creativity. Quite often, we build website projects that utilize confidential information, and to avoid sharing anything that would compromise a business or violate our NDA, we can present anonymized use cases.
Case & Use Studies
- Member-only portion of website
- Integrate cloud storage device for proprietary materials
- Restricted event calendar
- Private news
- Frontend Content Management for authorized board members
- Re-brand and repositioning – new logotype, new color palette & fonts, new verbal brand
- Streamline previously large website into a landing page website with new methods to access digital music and lyrics, podcasts and blogs
Cultivate Success Consulting
- Calls to Action for downloadable materials – some will be monetized
- Sophisticated Client Questionaire and Appointment Calendar
Creative by Clark created a “Real Estate Sales” Private Extranet
- Membership Plugin Integration
- Access to Administrators, Owner & Sales Agents with different role capabilities
- Secure Login with layered security prior to Two-Factor
- Repository of Sales Materials, Building Permits, Blueprints, etc. on Google Drive
- Notifications to Owner when:
- Sales Agents Accessed the Site
- Sales Agents Downloaded Material(s) with a list
Sensei LMS by Paid Subscription
We built a member-only website using the following major components in addition to WordPress:
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Sensei LMS
- WooCommerce Paid Courses (for Sensei LMS)
Our Use Case details some of the interesting integration and provides some screenshots of an unbranded model.
Woo + AgeGate Web to POS
In addition to the online model, we conducted considerable research on payment gateways that would permit online alcohol sales and then to sync the WooCommerce store with their in-store POS system.
The ASC Group website is a Sullivan Solutions LLC design.
• Complex taxonomy and custom post types
• Multi-Horizontal Drop-down Filters on select pages
• Custom Grid App Team page
Jewels of the Vineyard
Jewels of the Vineyard (JOTV) rebuild design by Sullivan Solutions
• Advanced Custom WooCommerce Shop
• Recently re-themed with the same visual design.
The case study provides history of this brand through several WooCommerce website iterations.
Sugardaddy’s Custom Brownies
Designed by Sullivan Solutions, LLC
WooCommerce development in a WordPress Network (MultiSite)
∗ Products (Brownies) were baked to order, with only a few shelf-stable products kept in inventory.
∗ A Baking Report was a custom plugin we developed that calculated the varieties needed to bake on a specific day for same-day ship out – this was essentially reverse engineering to create temporary inventory.
∗ Products had numerous flavor, packaging, gift wrap/card options
∗ Integrated with a bank-based Payment Gateway
∗ Complex cart-based Table Rate Shipping
∗ Integrated with custom Woo POS for Brick & Mortar Stores
See case study for details.
Fratello & Amico
- Conversion initially HTML to CSS positioned XHTML – same design
- Conversion 4 years ago to WordPress w/ UDesign premium theme – same design
- Re-theme to Divi theme with complete design refresh
Clean Major Research Site Hack
Major research institution enlisted me to clean up a massive hack on two standalone mirrored WordPress sites:
Site #1 – English language
Site #2 – Spanish language
Sites were not maintained. Outdated software versioning.
No Security Firewalls in place.
Sites were cleaned of thousands of malicious files and restored.
BizCarta, Inc (US – now closed)
- Total Rebrand
- Brand & Marketing Strategy
- Web Design – several iterations
- Web Development – Dreamweaver to WordPress ca 2008